As you are aware, the Irish Pony Club Tetrathlon committee made the decision last week to postpone the National Triathlon Final based on the guidelines and advice announced by the Department of Health.
The Tetrathlon committee is currently investigating the possibility of re-scheduling the competition. They are looking at a number of dates but they are also assessing and reviewing the guidelines announced by the Department of Health each day. As a result an announcement regarding the re-scheduling of the event will be made after the 29th of March when the current Department of Health guidelines will be re-evaluated.
Until this announcement by the Tetrathlon committee, all entries for the competition will stand. If the event is re-scheduled, the competition entries will open again to allow additional members to enter if they wish. If the new competition date does not suit members who have already entered, then their entry fee will be refunded. In the event that the competition is completely cancelled, all entry fees will be refunded.
However, the Tetrathlon committee would request that members wait until the 29th March and further announcements by the committee before requesting refunds.
We apologise for any inconvenience caused.