The Connolly's RED Mills Irish Pony Club Eventing Championships take place this weekend on Saturday and Sunday 18th and 19th August 2018 in Ballindenisk, co. Cork.
Please carefully read the following information regarding, stabling, electric hook up, parking, camping and directions.
- The stables will open on Friday at 4pm and close on Sunday at 8pm. The stables will close each night at 10pm and will reopen at 6am (this is to allow horses and ponies to have a night’s sleep).
- Those stabling on site, will find your stable has been allocated to you.
- All stables are bedded with straw, if you need to bed with shaving please either bring some with you or you can buy bales on site. There will be a limited amount of bales of haylage for sale on site. There are no automatic drinkers in the stables, so you will need to bring water buckets.
- There are no paddocks available and you will not be permitted to make your own paddocks.
Parking, hook up and camping:
- There is plenty of parking on site, please wait to be parked by one of our team.
- Those with hook up booked will be parked separately, anyone camping will be parked in a field.
- BBQ’s are permitted but please be mindful and careful, camp fires are not allowed.
- The onsite restaurant will be open for dinner on Friday and Saturday night from 6pm – 10pm, it will be open on Saturday and Sunday morning for breakfast from 7:30am, lunch on both days from 12:00noon -15:00pm.
- Please ensure that you pick up all your rubbish and place it in the bins provided.
- There will be signposts from the roundabout once you take exit 17 on the M8 at Watergrasshill.
- Please search “Ballindenisk House, Watergrasshill, Co. Cork” in google maps and it will get you here.