The Irish Pony Club Festival will once again be held in Barnadown Show Jumping on Thursday 25th, Friday 26th and Saturday 27th July.
We are very privileged to continue our association with Barnadown Show Jumping and plans are progressing well for another successful Festival Championships.
Provisionally, the following is a general timetable for activities over the three days.
Thursday 25th July
- Under 10 Combined Training
- Under 12 Combined Training
- Junior Mounted Games
Friday 26th July
- Champion Hats Pure Dressage
- Champion Hats Junior Combined Training
- Champion Hats Novice Combined Training
- Champion Hats Intermediate Combined Training
- Champion Hats Senior Associate and Open Combined Training
- TRI Equestrian Under 12 (Alice Mernagh) Show Jumping
- Musical Ride
- Senior B Mounted Games
Saturday 27th July
- TRI Equestrian Under 14 (Robbie Bailey) Show Jumping
- TRI Equestrian Intermediate (John Ledingham) Show Jumping
- TRI Equestrian Open Team Show Jumping
- TRI Equestrian Senior Individual Show Jumping
- Under 10 and Lead Rein Mounted Games
Please Note: Under 10 and Under 12 competitors in the Combined Training competitions must qualify for the Festival Championships at their Area Qualifier. This is a rule change compared to previous years.
The discipline rule books for Show Jumping, Dressage and Combined Training and Mounted Games can be easily downloaded from the Downloads page of the IPC website under the heading Discipline Rule Books.
Details regarding the criteria and requirements for entering a Musical Ride team can be found on the Musical Ride page of the IPC website.
Entries will open for the Festival Championships, through your Branches Its Plain Sailing pages in early July.
Stabling will be available to book on the Barnadown Show Jumping website from Wednesday 3rd of July. Barnadown Show Jumping will be taking all stable bookings online directly through their own booking site. Details will be published when they become available.