The Irish Pony Club Annual Conference will be held in the Horse and Jockey Hotel, Co. Tipperary on Saturday 26th January 2019.
Please click on the link below to download the full and compplete agenda for the 2019 Annual Conference.
Speakers will include:
- Catherine Morgan, Associate Director Equine, Howden Insurance Brokers
- Hugh Jones, Chief Operating Officer of Sytorus, Data Protection Specialists
- Mr. Henry Corbally, Former Glanbia Group Chairman
- Sergeant Graham Kavanagh and Sergeant Kelvin Courtney, Crime Prevention Officers
Those intending to attend the conference can register online on the Irish Pony Club Its Plain Sailing page: www.itsplainsailing.com/club/ipc
Attendees have the option to register for:
- Attendance at the Annual Conference INCLUDING lunch - €31
- Attendance at the Annual Conference WITHOUT lunch - €11
Registration on Saturday 26th of January will begin at 10am and refreshments will be available.
The conference will start at 10.30am.
Finally, the Irish Pony Club Shop will be in attendance all day. Any branches who wish to place an order or collect orders will be able to do so all day.
All are welcome to attend the Irish Pony Club Annual Conference. We hope that you will be able to attend.
Please Note: Officials who will be attending the Branch Officials Training Day as well as the Annual Conference must register for both days SEPARATELY on the IPC Its Plain Sailing page. There are two separate application forms.