Branch Officials Training Workshops 2020
The Irish Pony Club are delighted to announce that two Branch Officials Training Workshops will be organised for 2020. Irish Pony Club officials and staff will present a three hour workshop at two locations in Ireland to facilitate the attendance of Branch Officials from across the country. The two locations include:
- The Anner Hotel, Thurles, Co. Tipperary (E41 X789)
- Saturday 8th February 2020
- 2pm to 5pm
- Tea, coffee and refreshments available on arrival.
- Officials who wish to attend may now register on the Irish Pony Club Its Plain Sailing page: www.itsplainsailing.com/club/ipc
- Annebrook House Hotel, Austin Friars Street, Mullingar, Co. Westmeath (N91 YH2F)
- Saturday 15th February 2020
- 2pm to 5pm
- Tea, Coffee and refreshments available on arrival.
- Officials who wish to attend may now register on the Irish Pony Club Its Plain Sailing page: www.irishponyclub/club/ipc.
Attendance is FREE OF CHARGE and OPEN to all Branch Officials who wish to attend. The Irish Pony Club would strongly recommend that representatives from all Branches attend one of these workshops in February, especially new Branch Officials who may use this opportunity to expand their knowledge and network with other Branches.
Officials intending to attend one of these training workshops should select their preferred venue and date and register on the Irish Pony Club Its Plain Sailing page. It is vital that those attending these workshops register in advance to allow us to keep track of the numbers attending and also to order refreshments.
Both workshops will begin promptly at 2pm. Tea, coffee and refreshments will be available from 1.30pm. Therefore, please make plans to arrive in good time.
We look forward to meeting everyone during February.