2019 Irish Pony Club Membership - NOW OPEN
Irish Pony Club Subscriptions for 2019 are now OPEN for applications. In 2019, for one time only, Irish Pony Club members have the potential to gain 15 months of membership and insurance with the organisation. Membership for 2019 will expire on the 31st of January 2020.
If you are renewing your subscription with the Irish Pony Club, please contact your Branch for exact details on how to renew for 2019.
- Branches who use Its Plain Sailing will make first time membership registration and membership renewal available on their Its Plain Sailing pages.
- In the case of Branches who DO NOT use Its Plain Sailing, please contact your Branch DC, Secretary or Treasurer.
- When registering for membership with the Irish Pony Club, check that the following information is entered correctly, with the right spelling (where applicable) in all required fields:
- Name and address
- Date of birth
- Guardians contact name and details
- Membership Number (in the case of renewals)
- Errors in these areas can cause slight delays while registering subscriptions at the IPC office while the details are being corrected and updated.
- All IPC members must have an official Irish Pony Club membership card in order to compete at qualifiers and competitions organised by the Irish Pony Club.
- A membership card will not be issued until the Irish Pony Club has received payment for a member.