The Irish Pony Club is offering a 50% Discount to New Members who wish to join their local branch of the Irish Pony Club for the very first time.
This offer is ONLY open to applicants who have NEVER previously held membership with the Irish Pony Club.
Terms and Conditions Apply.
The Irish Pony Club Festival 2017 will take place on the 28th, 29th and 30th July at Mullingar Equestrian Centre, Westmeath.
Entries for the Festival are NOW OPEN. Entries may be made through your branches Its Plain Sailing page.
Friday 28th July
- U-10 Combined Traing
- U-12 Combined Training
- U-10 Mounted Games
Saturday 29th July
- Junior, Intermediate,
- Open & Senior Associate Dressage
- Pure Dressage Team & Individual
- Mackey U-12 Alice Mernagh Show Jumping
- Junior (U-13) Mounted Games
- Musical Ride
Sunday 30th July
- Mackey U-14 Robbie Bailey Show Jumping
- Mackey Intermediate John Leddingham Show Jumping
- Mackey Open Team Show Jumping
- Mackey Senior Individual Show Jumping
- Senior B Mounted Games
Please Note: Members who qualified at their area qualifiers MUST make their entries through the branch Its Plain Sailing Page. They will not be automatically entered for the Festival.
The closing date for entries to be submitted to the Irish Pony Club is FRIDAY 21ST JULY at midnight. This deadline will NOT be extended because, we will need to prepare the start times and the programme for the Festival.
Provisional Timetable of Activities: This timetable gives the details of the competitions taking place on each day including their approximate start time. Further information will be published on this website during the week leading up to the Festival.
Information for DC's
- For Team Competitions, DC's must put their teams together and arrange their members in the order in which they will jump.
- DC's must SUBMIT their entries to the Irish Pony Club by FRIDAY 21ST JULY at midnight.
- DC's must SUBMIT the Festival Fee Docket Form to the Irish Pony Club office including payment via cheque or Banking Online before Wednesday 26th July 2017.
Stabling at Mullingar Equestrain Centre must be booked in advance via the following link: http://www.mullingarequestrian.com/ipc-stabling/
- 3 Nights Stabling Price: €60
- 2 Nights Stabling Price: €50
- 1 Night Stabling Price: €40.00
Please note: All stables for 1 night booking for a 2/3 day show must be vacated by 12.30 the following morning. Stables booked for the 2nd or 3rd night of a show may not be ready until 4.00 pm on the day of arrival.
Please make your entries for the 2017 Irish Pony Club Festival as soon as possible to avoid any disappointment due to late entries.
Festival Show Jumping Schedule 2017
Please take note: The Mackey U-12 Alice Mernagh Show Jumping Championships will take place on Saturday 29th July.
The programme and running order will be published next week when all entries have been sent in.
Saturday 29th July
- Mackey U-12 Alice Mernagh Show Jumping Championships
The Results from the Connolly's Red Mills One Day Eventing Qualifier hosted by United Hunt Branch at Ballindenisk on Sunday 23rd July 2017 are now available on the Qualifiers and Results page of the website.
The Results from the Connolly's Red Mills One Day Eventing Qualifier hosted by Shillelagh and District Hunt Branch on Sunday 23rd July are now available on the Qualifiers and Results page of the website.
Well done to the Junior Irish Tetrathlon Teams who travelled to Morreton Morrell in England.