Kildare Hunt Branch will host a Minimus and Tetrathlon Training Day, including a Minimus Fledgling & a Minimus Open-over 12s Competition on Sunday 22nd April 2018.
- The swimming will take place from 7.30am to 10am at K Leisure, Naas.
- The cross country will begin at 12 noon in Abbeyfield Farm, Clane - in strict numerical order - not timed.
- The running phase will begin at 3pm (Approx.) at Abbeyfield Farm, Clane.
Entries must be made through the Kildare Hunt Branch Its Plain Sailing page.
Entry fee: €35.
Please note the following:
- There will be a separate Minimus Fledgling Competition – Swim and Run as normal with XC in an enclosed area with smaller jumps. Enter Online.
- Clear round jumping - Fledgling XC course, €10 entry on the day. (no swimming or running).
- Minimus Open (for those over 12, no upper age limit)
- Junior and Senior Tetrathlon Competitions (No Shooting Phase)
- Same XC Course for Junior and Senior Tetrathlon.
- No results on the day. Results will be posted Online, date to be advised. Prizes will be posted.
Minimus - Sara Egan 087-2232244, Ber Fahey 087-6830881, Fiona Nangle 087-6606278
Tetrathlon - Sean Sargent 087-2354916, Blaithnaid Keogh Cribbin 087-9525959.
Entries - Martine Hennessy 086-8727962 & Tanya Doyle 087-267 5557