Agenda for the Irish Pony Club Annual Conference
There is a packed agenda for the Irish Pony Club Annual Conference on Saturday 21st October at the Abbeyleix Manor Hotel.
The conference will take place in the Maple Suite of the hotel. Registration will begin at 10am. Refreshments will be available from 10am to 10.30am.
The conference will begin at 10.30am.
The agenda includes:
- Finance Presentation
- Presentation and Explanation of the New Constitution for the Irish Pony Club CLG
- Carew Awards Presentation
- Inspirational Awards Presentation
- Lillingston Cup, Carroll Trophy and Tommy Brennan Memorial Trophy Presentation
- Hat and Body Protector Standards 2018
- Instructor Register 2018, Instructor Training and Senior Tests
- Insurance - Underwriter Requirements
- Safeguarding and Children First Act 2015
Please ensure that you register through the Irish Pony Club Its Plain Sailing site at your earliest convenience to enable us to prepare and notify the hotel of any special requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity for you to voice your thoughts and suggestions and help us plan the way forward for the Irish Pony Club.
I hope we will see you there!