The 2018 Instructor's Register is OPEN for Applications & Renewals
The Irish Pony Club Instructor’s Register for 2018 is now open. The criteria for inclusion on the Instructor’s Register are:-
- Attendance at Instructor Training organised by one of the following;
- The Pony Club, The Irish Pony Club, HSI, BHS or FEI affiliates.
- 2 CPD points to be attained each year.
- Certificate of attendance at a Sport Ireland, Safeguarding 1 Course. From January 2018, this will have to be within the last three years.
- Letter of acceptance from the Garda Vetting Bureau, within the last five years.
- Up-to-date First Aid Certificate.
- Payment of €20 fee for inclusion on the Register.
To renew your registration and pay the registration fee of €20, follow this link: https://www.itsplainsailing.com/club/ipc and complete the simple registration process.
First time applicants should download and complete the Instructors Register Application Form.
Instructors who wish to upgrade, should download and complete the Up-Grading Instructor Formstructor Form
Applications for the 2018 Instructors Register will close on the 15th January 2018. However, we would encourage instructors to complete the process at their earliest convenience.